Friday, September 17, 2010

Reasons why Vinegar is good.

  1. A friend on facebook sent me this link a while back. There are a bunch of cool ways to use vinegar. Click here.
  2. Body odor. If you're feet are smelly or if your man has a problem zone that he just can't seem to clear the smell out of. Pour vinegar on it! Hydrogen Peroxide works well for this too. Make sure to wash the peroxide off though.
  3. If I had to pick one reason why I love cleaning with vinegar it would be this, my daughter loves to imitate me. She loves to clean with my squirt bottle and a towel. If I used anything like 409 I would chronically be in sheer fear that she would find my cleaner in an attempt t o be like mommy. Where with vinegar, I chuckle and just hand her my squirt bottle and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment